- Technical clarification of work orders / permit to test and creation validation of blocking / simulation.
- Execution of blockings and simulations.
- Oversee in field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging).
- Coordinate activities with operating, construction, installation and commissioning units.
- Prepare permit to work documentation and ensure strict compliance.
- Validated work orders and blockings.
- Carried out blockings.
- Work programs.
- Mechanical engineer degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in design and/or commissioning and/or operation of nuclear power plants.
- At least 3 years of experience in the mechanical commissioning of OL3.
- At least 3 years of experience with work orders and blockings as requestor and for clarification.
- Detailed knowledge about the mechanical documentation of OL3.
- Ability to work on the different process diagrams, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field.
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement / instrumentation technology.
- General understanding in electrical and I&C technology.
- Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
- MS Office and Primavera systems deep knowledge.
- Knowledge about the OL3 technology.
- Working experience with permit to work offices.
- Working experience in EPR commissioning.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com