- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (with other disciplined/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Result Record Sheets.
- Technical degree in mechanical equipment or nuclear technician / engineer.
- At least 1 year commissioning / outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- Fluent English. Other language skills are beneficial.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com