Warehouse officer’s tasks:
- Participation in inventory of customer warehouse.
- moving of pallets from warehouse rack system with forklifts.
- Counting of material stored in crates.
- Comparison of quantities inside crates against packing list.
- Verification of pallets via barcode readers and ERP system.
- Preparation of material handovers to consumers.
- Implementation of data related to deliveries into follow up tables.
- Take over cargo from transportation companies.
- Verification and approval of CMR.
Qualification and experience required:
- Problem solving attitude.
- Proactive person and detail oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Experience in logistics / supply chain processes.
- MS Office especially advanced excel, ERP systems.
- License to operate forklifts.
- Fluent English required.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi