Under the authority of the TXP commissioning section Lead, the TXP Commissioning Technician will be in charge of the following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Review and pick up of the TXP testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during commissioning.
- Collect of the I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents) prior to test execution.
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to TXP tests execution.
- Prepare, Implement, and Trace temporary modifications and simulations on TXP systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the TXP commissioning section lead.
- Implementation of modifications following the Change management process in place under the supervision of the TXP commissioning section lead.
- Activities linked to I&C systems the support to the commissioning document adaptation according to the actual I&C system status on site.
- Performance f the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope under permit to test conditions including the issuance of test reports.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
- Activities linked to the support of process (mechanical, HVAC) Commissioning Engineers executed under the supervision of the Process commissioning engineer (for functional aspects) and the Test coordinator (for technical aspects):
- Execute the test under the supervision of the system commissioning Engineer and the Loop testing Coordinator.
- Assist to the preparation of the test report including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- Support troubleshooting activities.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the test coordinator she/he is attached to.
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of Customer’s approved System Commissioning; Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational test associated to this I&C system.
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the I&C system to OIO (Operation Integrated Organization).
- Support to the closure of all I&C system open points assigned to I&C Commissioning branch.
- Support to the closure of all open points assigned to other commissioning branches and involving TXP I&C system.
- Technical degree in automation field.
- Experience in design / engineering – manufacturing – test bay or commissioning based on the TXP product line.
- Experience in loop testing (sensors, actuators).
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills, analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedure in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Aware of HSE and OT security aspects.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his/her mission on site:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools;
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools;
- Tec4function tool;
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System;
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System Including communication modules;
- DS 670 Diagnosis system;
- Bus systems including industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus;
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com