Main duties of the Commissioning Engineers for Waste handling and process systems are the following:
- Independent performance of commissioning of the assigned system according to system Commissioning Program and Commissioning instruction, independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the end client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Process coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handled over to the end client (interface: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction).
- Process follow up and reporting to Section Leader (or Branch Manager) with respect to project schedule.
- Engineering degree in mechanical or process engineering.
- at least 2 years’ experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR and EPR technology knowledge would be beneficial.
- Capability to understand Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IS’s).
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Document writing capacity.
- Fluent in English language.
- Versatile, adaptable, rigorous, good interpersonal skills client & result oriented, attention to detail.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org