We are looking for Senior Electrical Supervisors for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts asap, estimated duration is 4 months.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with appropriate project engineers to obtain the latest issues of documentation and drawings relating to the construction of electrical equipment.
- Interface with the various teams to recover all required input and data to enable the proper installation.
- Implement all procedures relating to equipment and material management so that the construction works progress in a satisfactory manner.
- Organize and control subcontractor in the construction of equipment.
- Take all necessary measures in order to resolve as soon as possible any engineering problems relating to the equipment construction. In the case of it not being possible to resolve a particular engineering problem in the territory she/he should liaise with the appropriate people in customer’s organization in order to find a quick and suitable solution.
- Update and complete all records of construction on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the quantities installed and reported are correct and not over-declared in the subcontractor’s reports.
- Provide site management with all the necessary information on progress and problems.
- Ensure that construction activities are properly followed and the equipment used correctly.
- Undertake any other duties from time as instructed by the electrical BNI manager or his designed deputy.
- Ensure that the subcontractors working practices are of the required standard and that those practices and documentation requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure that all health and safety requirements are fulfilled and adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all nuclear safety culture principles are fulfilled adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements regarding safety at work are implemented and maintained throughout construction handover.
- Make weekly safety inspection within his/her scope.
Qualification and experience required:
- Electrical engineer / technician.
- Electrical Supervision knowledge, 25 years of experience in the industry.
- Good leadership and relation with subcontractor.
- Problem solving attitude for technical matters and pro-active approach.
- Knowledge in performance of operations tasks and of safety requirements about working in electrical operation areas, adequate certificates e.g. based on standard SFS 6002.
- Knowledge of database management and follow up.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and PDMS.
- Fluent in in English both spoken and written, proficiency in other languages (Finnish, German, French) is a benefit.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com