- Task leader As-Built Documentation for SSS & SPE – leading a small team.
- Gaining detailed overview on complete as-built documentation of SSS & SPE.
- Coordination of works and schedule within as-built-team of SSS & SPE.
- Checking of data bases regarding correct revision and implementation of all changes in SSS & SPE documentation (field change requests, design change requests, open points, etc.).
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in as-built state.
- Coordination with sub-suppliers.
- Reporting of work progress to as built team Leader (KPI- Key performance indicators).
General and technical background expected:
- Experience in Mechanical and/or Electrical, I&C Engineering (especially documentation).
- Engineer with/without Bachelor or Master in Mechanical or Mechatronical Engineering or related.
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO.
- Able to express clearly verbally and in writing (English language).
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles.
- Problem solving, manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Target oriented.
- Experienced in Mechanical and/or Electrical and/or I&C Engineering (e.g. cranes, airlocks, monitoring systems (vibration, leckage, radiation, etc.), hatch, filter changing equipment etc.).
- Basic knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams and documentation).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, pdf-processing, MS-Office (including MS Access).
- Knowledge in PDMS (Plant Design Management Tool (no operator skills needed).
- Knowledge in work with data bases (required for customer’s information management system).
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org