- Safely perform boron preparation according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Documents test results including the collection of test data records / plots and Result Record Sheets.
- Technical degree as nuclear technician.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- Fluent English. Other language skills are benefitial.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi