- Support CE in the KOT2/TOTO preparation.
- Manage the closure of OP.
- Lead meeting with Engineering, construction and procurement to ensure the closure of the OP on due time.
- Coordinate interfaces (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Ensure a clear reporting.
- Technical degree in mechanical equipment or nuclear technician / engineer.
- At least 1 year on construction site.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Documentum and AIMS.
- Good knowledge of transfer process that allows him/her to be operational quickly.
- Fluent English. Other language skills are beneficial.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org