As a Document Controller for the Electrical Preparation Team main responsibilities will include:
- Following documentation procedures and specifications to ensure accurate documentation provided to the team and subcontractors, to ensure the successfulness of the inspections and other milestones.
- use available documentation management system.
Qualification and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role: documentation, archiving or engineering/construction environment, technical documentation and Documentum knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken/written) in English, proficiency in other languages (Finnish, German, French) is a benefit.
- Good work experience with Microsoft Office (mainly: Word, Excel and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Professional (preferred).
- IT-based skills highly appreciated.
- Computer oriented, attention to detail, good communication skills, autonomous.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi