- Liaise with the appropriate Project Engineer to obtain the latest documentation and drawings relating to the KADIS.
- Interface with EBNI Construction Cable Pulling / Cable Termination Supervisors for KADIS update.
- Interfacing with the Subcontractors for CPC (Cable Pulling Card) Red-marks handling and monitoring the cable usage and stocks
- Organize and control subcontractor work to comply with program demands in order to ensure subcontractors updates and to complete all records of construction
- Ensure that subcontractor sets up pulling recording system and this system is operated and updated daily in KADIS
- Ensure that the quantities installed and reported are correct and not over-declared in the subcontractors' reports
- Take all necessary measures in order to resolve as soon as possible any engineering problems relating to the works. ln the case of not being possible to resolve a particular engineering problem in the territory he should liaise with the appropriate people in the EBNI Engineering (HBO) organization in order to find a quick and suitable solution
- Provide EBNI Construction Manager with all necessary information on progress and problems
- Reports directly to EBNI Construction Manager
- Reporting weekly progress to EBNI Construction Manager
- Undertake any other duties from time to time as instructed by the Electrical BNI Construction Manager or his designated deputy
- Ensure that the subcontractor's working practices are of the required standard and that those practices and documentation requirements are adhered to
- Ensure that all health and safety requirements are fulfilled and adhered to by all staff and subcontractors
- Ensure that all Nuclear Safety Culture principles are fulfilled adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
- Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements regarding safety at work are implemented and maintained throughout construction to handover
- technical degree for general understanding
- good knowledge of Excel
- Organizational and planning ability
- Good interface and relationship
- willingness to deep-dive in the KADIS tool
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Potential experience on OL3 for faster integration and OL3 Design Knowledge and KADIS operational experience
- Good knowledge on MS Office and database
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in an application at www.n-pro.fi