- Checking of data bases regarding correct revision and implementation of all changes in mechanical components documentation for primary and secondary circuit (field change requests, design change requests, open points, etc.).
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in as-built state.
- Coordination with sub-suppliers where as-builts are in scope of sub-suppliers
- Reporting of work progress to as-built task leader of Mechanical engineering.
General and technical background expected:
- Experience in Mechanical Component Engineering (especially documentation).
- Engineer with/without Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO.
- Able to express clearly verbally and in writing (English language).
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles.
- Problem solving., manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Target oriented.
- Experienced in Mechanical Engineering or related (e.g. valves, pumps, tanks, heat exchangers, etc. piping excluded).
- Basic knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams and documentation).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, pdf-processing, MS-Office (including MS Access).
- Knowledge in PDMS (Plant Design Management Tool - no operator skills needed).
- Knowledge in work with data bases (required for customer’s information management system).
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org