The Electrical Engineers for outage support reports to ES EDL and deputy engineering, I&C and licensing manager.
- Open point handlings and management.
- Experience with electrical drawings, site installations, cable trays, and power and I&C cabling.
- Preparation of red marking for electrical / I&C documentation.
- Handling all kind of CRs for electrical equipment, I&C equipment, cabling, cable trays, layout clashes, electrical openings.
- Ensures high quality and efficient way of working.
- Coordination with other disciplines concerning technical topics.
- Electrical Engineer degree.
- Experience in electrical system design and construction and/or experience in I&C system design and field engineering.
- Background within electrical / I&C systems is mandatory.
- Well organized person with respect to procedures.
- Team worker with good relationship skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software.
- Fluent English is required.
- At least 5 (five) years’ experience in electrical design or commissioning activities.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidate are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com