• Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, l&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
• Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
• Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
• Fluent English required.
• Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish would be a plus.
• Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician.
• At least 2 years commissioning/outage experience.
• Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum).
• Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
• Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
• Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
• Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
• Knowledge of fuel handling systems and/or lifting equipment
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com. For further information please go to www.n-pro.fi.