Function will be Commissioning Technician of Component Cooling Water System (Balance of Nuclear Island).
Task consist in and not only:
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines / systems, electrical, I&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks.
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Document test results including the collection of test data records / plots and result record sheets.
General and technical background expected:
- Technical degree required in fluid mechanics, mechanics, chemical engineering, nuclear engineering.
- At least 2 years’ commissioning / outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum.
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities.
- Knowledge of Pressurized water reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment.
- Fluent English is required.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org