- Checking of data bases regarding correct revision and implementation of all changes in HVAC documentation (field change requests, design change requests, open points, etc.).
- Modification of AutoCAD and pdf drawings where necessary to get documentation in as-built state.
- Coordination with sub-suppliers where as-builts are in scope of sub-suppliers reporting of work progress to as-built-task leader of HVAC engineering.
General and technical background expected:
- Experience in HVAC Engineering (especially documentation).
- Engineer with/without Bachelor or Master in Mechanical (HVAC-) Engineering or related.
- Work confidently within site teams and HBO.
- Able to express clearly verbally and in writing (English language).
- Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments.
- Gather information systematically to establish facts and principles.
- Problem solving., manage time effectively and able to work to deadlines.
- Target oriented.
- Experienced in HVAC Engineering (e.g. HVAC construction plan documents, arrangement drawings, support drawings, isometrics, calculations, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of the OL3-Project (tools, project-structure, teams and documentation).
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, pdf-processing, MS-Office (including MS Access).
- Knowledge in PDMS (Plant Design Management Tool - no operator skills needed).
- Knowledge in work with data bases (required for customers information management system).
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org