Following task are entrusted to Commissioning Engineer - NSSS Systems Position:
- Prepare and review CI, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator.
- Coordinate and of construction / commissioning interfaces for assigned systems.
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures.
- Document test results including the collection of test data records / plots and Results Record Sheets and issue test reports.
- Support processing and closure of all additional activities related to NSSS systems, including deviations management and closure of Open points.
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the NSSS Commissioning team objectives.
- Engineering degree in nuclear or mechanical field.
- At least 2 (two) years commissioning / outage experience.
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities.
- Good knowledge of system commissioning activities that allows him / her to be operational quickly.
- Fluent in English. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems.
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org