The SCP reports to the Painting Site Manager of OL3. He is responsible for coordination and documentation of interfaces between painting works and works of other departments.
Coordination of the painting works at site .
Cooperation with the Site Mangers and Painting supervisors to build up a safe workplace for the painting works .
Coordinate and respect the highest HSE standards as set for the OL3 project .
Interface to other departments for coordination of works .
Reviewing and reporting of progress of the painting teams .
Proactive regulation of co-activities for painting works and works of other departments .
Coordinating of execution works according to time schedules .
Follow- up of handover dates for areas from other departments according to schedule .
Proactive coordination to reach finalization milestones.
- Support of the site manager for managing of resources .
- Communication of interfaces between painting execution and works of other departments .
- Participation in team meetings and communication of conflict points .
- Work and progress documentation and reporting together with supervisors and team leaders .
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related projects.
- Knowledge of international standards for safety at building sites.
- Ability to read and understand the requirements for health and safety in highly regulated working environment.
- Basic knowledge about painting standards.
- Ability to understand the needs for execution of painting works.
- Goal oriented communication skills within the painting department and to other departments.
- Ability to read and understand work interfaces and their definition.
- Ability to interpret work front related to the execution schedule.
- Specific nuclear project experience is not necessary.
- Fluent English is required, both spoken and written.
- Team player, proactive, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate works and interfaces.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org