Under the authority of the TXS commissioning section Lead, the TXS Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Request and check at reception TXS testing equipment and peripheral testing devices required during commissioning activities.
- Collect I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, result record sheets and attachments engineering master documents).
- Attend Pre-Job briefing prior to test execution.
- Prepare, implement and trace temporary modifications and simulations on TXS systems with strict respect to applicable procedures under the supervision of the TXS commissioning section lead.
- Implement modifications following the change management process in place under the supervision of the TXS commissioning section lead.
Activities linked to I&C systems:
- Support the commissioning document adaptation according to the actual I&C system status on site (e.g. RFA process).
- Perform the commissioning activities under Permits-to-test conditions including the issuance of test reports and with strict respect of the test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
Activities linked to the support of process (mechanical, HVAC) Commissioning engineers executed under the supervision of the process commissioning engineer (for functional aspects) and the Test coordinator (for technical aspects):
- Execute the test under the supervision of the system commissioning engineer and the loop testing coordinator.
- Assist the preparation of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- Support troubleshooting activities.
- Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the test coordinator she/he is attached to.
The completion of commissioning activities related to the entrusted I&C system is sanctioned by following events:
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of customers approved system commissioning reports (SCR) which closes out the phase A pre-operational test associated to this I&C system.
- Participate in the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (temporary operating take over) certificate which finalizes the transfer of the I&C system to OIO (operation integrated organization).
- Support the closure of all I&C commissioning branch.
- As part of the support provided the commissioning of process systems, following activities need to be completed:
- Support the closure of open points assigned to other commissioning branches and involving TXP I&C system.
The scope of responsibility of I&C TXS commissioning technician is defined by the I&C commissioning branch head in liaison wit he nuclear island commissioning manager, in accordance with the qualification evaluation and the actual needs
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- Technician degree in automation field.
- Experience in commissioninga ctivities and EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Capacity of organizing day to day activities.
- Good relational and communication skills, rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Knowledge of TXS technology - both hardware and software products including maintenance and diagnostic tools;
- Familiar with standard testing tools (e.g.multimeter).
- Familiar with TXS system test procedures.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com