The shift leader is in charge of the daily management of following resource profiles:
- Sensor - drive and actuator l&C Field personnel.
- Electrical Field personnel.
- OM/TXP (HMI / control systems) personnel.
- TXS (safety Systems) personnel.
ln addition, a repair team is assigned to the team in order to carry-out corrective actions as soon as defects are identified on site, i.e. at the time of the test execution.
Lastly, following entities directly interact with the shift leader:
- Self-Standing System (SSS) leader who requires the support of either the team in the field when executing loop checks controlled by PLCs or OM/TXP team when interface tests to main l&C systems are performed.
- TXS/TXP team for resources and standard methods sharing.
- The SCl52/53 test support group who is responsible for smoothing out the preparation process of the loop checks.
- Troubleshooting team.
Long term shift work pattern applies to this organization.
Following activities are included within the scope of the shift leader:
- Review of the daily workload planning as delivered by the l&C Field Section Lead and team assignment to the tasks.
- Review of testing tool asset for completeness and usability (e.g. calibration programs) purposes.
- Schedule of the site walk down according to the test program.
- Definition of support functions assuring temporary means required for the execution of the commissioning activities (e.g. power supply or instrument air or scaffolding).
- Participation in the Pre-Job Briefings before the execution of the tests.
- Participation in the definition of the training programs for commissioning personnel.
- Coordination with the on-site IT Security team especially for smart field devices as a support of the System Commissioning Engineer they belong to.
- Manage the daily work of the testing team and on-site suppliers' personnel (if any).
- Manage the daily work of the repair team including the issuance of the repair reports.
- Manage the preliminary troubleshooting activities linked to field devices - if not successful transfer the task to the dedicated troubleshooting.
- Perform approved changes on field devices and issue associated test reports.
- Enforce IT-Security – HSE rules and administrative regulations during Commissioning activities.
Control and monitoring:
- Provide daily inputs to progress measurement according to performance indicators.
- Participate in progress collection reports.
- All items subject to SCl52/53 have been successfully tested. This includes the issuance of the filled-out Result Record Sheets (RRS) and appendices including their archiving as well as their hand over to the System Commissioning Engineer.
- All approved changes have been implemented (FCR-ls) and test reports stored in AIMS.
The Shift Leader will take over the roles and responsibilities of the l&C Field Section Lead in case the latter is out of office.
Working conditions can be in shift as per project needs.
- General knowledge about conventional instruments (sensors including transmitters and actuators) used in the nuclear industry as well as their associated calibration and testing tools.
- First experience in commissioning of field devices is required.
- Capacity of organization and managing a team on a day-to- day basis (up to 20 people).
- Capacity of coordinating the activities of the suppliers with respect to commissioning scope.
- Good relational and communication skills, configuration management.
- Good oral expression & writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including.
- Fluent English is required. Ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
Competent in the following technical fields:
- Instrumentation (flow - level - humidity - pressure - Ph - density - oxygen/hydrogen & temperature meters) and their testing & calibration tools.
- Electrical actuator technologies with a focus on their setting during commissioning.
- Installation state-of-the-art rules for sensors and actuators.
Competent in reading, understanding and correction, if necessary, of:
- Electrical drawings, wiring, termination and circuit diagrams.
- Instrumentation drawings, hookup connection, data sheet and calibration certificate.
- Process drawing, P&ID and flow diagrams.
- Test procedures, test equipment used and results.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com