We are looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer for building technology and specialized systems for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts 01.02.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
Under the authority of the OL3 Electrical Commissioning Branch manager the BT-commissioning engineer is responsible for all commissioning activities related to Building technology systems and specialized (exotic) systems.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Safely supporting electrical commissioning of specialized systems (seismic moni-toring,
– building technology, containment monitoring, etc.) under the conditions of the test permit.
– Documenting the electrical commissioning results which are acceptable and in compliance with nuclear and industry standards.
– Supporting troubleshooting of complex electrical issues associated with the elec-trical components of the specialized systems.
– Maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail in documenting com-missioning results.
– Supporting other electrical commissioning activities (test bench, motor testing, feeder testing) as needed.
– Flexibility in assigned tasks with a commitment to supporting the OL3 schedule.
Quality, schedule and safety of all commissioning activities in his/her branch, in particular:
– Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law.
– Support the timely execution of scheduled tasks.
– Verifying commissioning test results support safe operation of the specialized system.
– 3 plus years of extensive commissioning work experience associated with building technologies.
– Electrical engineer.
– Management and leadership skills, communication skills.
– Ability to lead a team within a complex and challenging global project.
– Experience with the Finnish Electrical Safety Standards is a plus.
– Fluent in English. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org