We are looking for a BT Construction Method Engineer for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts 01.02.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
The BT Construction Method Engineer duties are and not limited to:
– Verify the list of the applicable and needed documents from the supplier and establish the gap with the Quality requirements.
– Verify the content of the supplier’s documentation and establish corrective ac-tions to be taken by the Suppliers if deviation are found.
– Be the point of contact between the supplier and the Client organizations for any questions related to documentation.
– Determine the adaptation that could be done for the existing documents.
Method and System readiness
– Collect Engineering documentation (Design change requests, Field change re-quests) and verify the consistency for site installations.
– Drive the Supplier during the issuance of all required documentation for installa-tion – creation of Work Packages (installation instructions, list of Open Points, list of cables to be pulled/repair, equipment to be installed, Design changes, etc.)
– Manage all Construction Open Points for assigned systems and be the interface with the other Construction departments in order to ensure the blockings from other disciplines are solved with no impact on Time Schedule.
– Track the installation / inspection progress for assigned systems.
– Ensure readiness of systems for Commissioning (inspections, documentations).
Reporting and scheduling:
– Support the review of the time schedule with analysis of Open points and DCRs.
– Define priorities in order to reach the completion dates for assigned systems.
– Provide reporting for status of installation & inspection.
– Engineer Electrical, construction method engineer.
– Detail oriented.
– Capacity to work in autonomy, ability to obtain support.
– Good communication skills (multi-cultural organization).
– Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
– Knowledge about Building technology systems (access control, fire detection, security alarm, intercommunication lighting, LAN, telephone).
– Understanding Building Technology (or Electrical) construction progress and quality requirements.
– Capacity to organize and prepare overview of systems (List of open points, re-maining works, etc.).
– Engineering degree diploma with an emphasis on Electrical Engineering.
– OL3/EPR experience is a plus.
– Electrical Commissioning experience is a plus.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com