We are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Planner for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts on 01.01.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
In this role, you are responsible for the planning and preparation of mechanical maintenance for the plant at our construction site in Finland. To perform the job, maintenance data needs to be assessed, manuals to be studied technical documentation to be checked, and transferred into instructions and procedures for maintenance performance. In addition, on-spots visits will be required to finalize the planning. Furthermore, your knowledge about maintenance planning shall be transferred to the customer’s staff, and you will supervise its application afterwards.
Key functions and responsibilities for Mechanical Maintenance Planner are:
– Assesses, review and rework maintenance data from databases and manuals;
– Issue procedures and instructions related to plant maintenance;
– To support all commissioning activities with regards to maintenance;
– Active participation in the Blocking-, Work Order-, test Permit-, fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes;
– To respect the requirements of TS (Technical Specifications);
– Issue and manage maintenance related schedules;
– At least 3 years’ experience as a maintenance planner for mechanical works or mechanical engineering. Exposure to facets of plant operation, maintenance outages, Scheduling of planned work and Permit-to-work implementation.
– Experience in procedure and instructions writing (required for creating maintenance instructions);
– Nuclear Power Plant maintenance experience;
– Good communicator with training and mentoring skills;
– Excellent command in English, both written and spoken;
– Engineering degree and/or diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical Engineering (or similar) or experienced Technician with a Mechanical or Electromechanical background;
– Several years of specialist work experience;
– In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations, maintenance, and/or procedural planning;
– Demonstrable knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering;
– General understanding in scheduling activities;
– Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organization;
– Computer literacy in MS-Office;
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com