We are looking for a Process / System Test Analysis Engineer for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts on 01.01.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning manager responsibility, Test Analysis Engineer duties are:
– Support Commissioning Documentation validation through RFA (Ready For Application) process;
– Test Reports analysis;
– Assist Technical event analysis, as requested;
– Provide support to Technical Commissioning Manager;
– Checked Test Report;
– RFA meetings participation;
– Technical event analysis report;
The Test Analysis Engineer interfaces with Technical Commissioning manager, Commissioning Engineers, QA Inspector and Client.
The Process / System test Analysis Engineer reports to Technical Commissioning manager.
– Engineer degree in mechanical, electrical and / or I&C;
– At least 2 (two) years field experience nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Equivalent experience can be considered;
– PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus;
– System design experience would be a plus;
– MS Office knowledge,
– Document writing capacity;
– Fluent in English. Ability with German and/or French and/or Finnish is beneficial;
Basic work organization is a 5 (five) days per week. Possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work…).
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com