We are looking for an Electrical I&C Inspector for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts first of December 2016; estimated duration is 6 months.
The Electrical I&C Inspector is a Suitable, Qualified and Experienced Person granted in the NI Quality Assurance under the authority of the NI Site Inspection Manager.
His/ her duty is to carry out Site inspection tasks to assess the NI sub-contractor’s performance or those of customer NI teams.
In all his/ her actions, the Inspector acts according customers value charter and Health & Safety principles and commits to follow and promote the characteristics and attitudes of Nuclear Safety Culture.
The Inspector is within OL3 Site Inspection Department, under the responsibility of the OL3 Site Inspection Manager or his/her Discipline Leader or respective deputies. The Inspectors function is to report to the Site Inspection Manager or his/her Discipline Leader and respective Deputies.
Network and Links of the Electrical I&C Inspector are OL3 Site Inspection Manager and OL3 Site PQM, OL3 site Functional Group Managers, OL3 Site Supervisors and discipline leaders and Client.
Electrical I&C Inspector activity description:
– Execute site surveillance in respect to project requirements;
– Review and approve follow-up documents in respect to the project needs;
– Control equipment ’s and resources of the sub-contractors;
– Communicate directly to relevant network all essential information related to the quality respectively inspection matters;
– Maintain constructive relations with the sub-contractors and the client;
– Apply the customer’s notification points on the follow-up documents, in accordance with the project requirements;
– Apply the reporting system which is defined by the project management;
– Apply on the sub-contractor ’s documents which have been the subject of a surveillance action, the date of surveillance, the visa and the stamp/name of the Inspector;
– Detect and/or record the non-conformance for all contractual criteria and participate to the treatment of the non-conformance;
– Issue the customers Observation Notice for inappropriate actions and/or for all results imperfectly controlled by the sub-contractor to reach the conformity demonstration/assessment;
– Review the Erection Completion Certificates with the verification of the End of Erection Re-ports;
– Participate in the treatment of the customer’s demands (response to the observations);
– Participate to kick-off meetings and, for the quality aspect;
Knowledge and skills required;
– Comprehensive knowledge about the installation of electrical and/or l&C systems;
– Ability to understand quickly project requirements (e.g. Project specifications, related codes, norms);
– Sufficient knowledge of utilization of office applications (Acrobat, Word, Excel, Outlook);
– Good level of written and verbal English is indispensable;
– Ability to work an intercultural environment;
– Flexibility in working time due to construction site necessities;
– Knowledge of OL3 Site works is considered as a plus;
– Flexibility and proactive in solving problems;
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com