We are looking for Electrical supervisors for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration until 31.03.2017.
Electrical supervisor reports directly to Electrical BNI Construction manager.
Electrical Supervisor has to:
– Liaise with appropriate Project Engineer to obtain the latest issue of documentation and drawings relating to the construction of electrical equipment.
– Interface with the various Functional Group teams to recover all required input and data to able us to perform proper installation.
– Implement all procedures relating to equipment and material management in order to allow withdrawal of goods by subcontractors from stores to ensure materials are taken to job site and that Construction works progress in a satisfactory manner.
– Organize and control subcontractor in the construction of equipment, to comply with program demands in order to ensure subcontractors updates and to complete all records of construction.
– Ensure that subcontractor sets up plant construction record systems and that the system is operated and updated daily.
– Ensure that the quantities installed and reported are correct and not over-declared in the sub-contractor’s reports.
– Take all necessary measures in order to resolve as soon as possible any engineering problems relating to the equipment construction. In the case of it not being possible to resolve a particular engineering problem in the territory he should liaise with the appropriate people in the client’s organization in order to find a quick suitable solution.
– Provide site management with all necessary information on progress and problems.
– Ensure that the construction activities and that hose equipment’s are used correctly.
– Undertake any other duties from time to time as instructed by the Electrical BNI Functional Group Manager or his designed deputy.
– Ensure that the subcontractor’s working practices are of the required standards and that those practices and documentation requirements are adhered to.
– Ensure that all health and safety requirements are fulfilled and adhered to by all staff and subcontractors.
– Ensure that all Nuclear Safety Culture principles are fulfilled adhered to by all staff and sub-contractors.
– Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements regarding safety at work are complemented and maintained throughout construction handover.
– Make weekly safety inspections within his scope of work.
General and technical background expected, skills required:
– Electrical Supervision knowledge.
– Good leadership and relation with subcontractor.
– problem solving attitude for technical matters and pro-active approach.
– Knowledge in performance of operation task and of safety requirements about working in electrical operation areas (adequate certificates e.g. based on standard SFS 6002).
– PDMS knowledge.
– Knowledge of Database management and follow up.
– Potential experience on OL3 for faster integration.
– Fluent in English
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com