We are looking for an EBNI open point Coordinator for our client working on the Olkiluo-to 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 11 months.
The EBNI open point Coordinator will be in relation with Site management, team leader, Subcontractors, documentation team, permit to work team and quality inception team.
Main mission and tasks:
– He / she is in charge of a building.
– Pre-check on site for system leader or completion by building (cable pulling, cable trays, termination, need of scaffolding, of permit to work, room access).
– Reporting of the status after pre-check.
– Supervision of subcontractors’ teams (cable pulling, cable trays, termination).
– Setting of issues.
– He / she will help inspection if needed.
General and technical requirements:
– Electrical engineering / construction.
– Organizational and planning ability.
– Good interface and relationship.
– Experience in Project Controls field.
– Strong analysis and communication capabilities.
– Dynamic, target oriented, autonomous, proactive.
– Site / industrial experience in construction or commissioning.
– Potential experience on OL3 for faster integration and OL3 Quality and Open Point Management knowledge.
– Good software knowledge on MS Office, AutoCad, Navisworks 3D and ANP database.
– Fluent English is required.
Required technical skills:
– Engineering and coordination background.
– University degree in Electrical Engineering.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org