We are looking for Order Managers for Contract Closure for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts on 01.01.2017, estimated duration is 12 months.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the main mission of the Order manager for Contract Closure is to handle in full autonomy several orders according to the Project strategy and to ensure the recovery of all required documentation and the Contract Closure within quality, cost and schedule targets. The order Manager for Contract Closure is the main point of contact for the Suppliers:
The Order Manager for Contract Closure in involved in the following missions (not limited to):
– Close coordination with the engineering, inspection, construction and final documentation teams, as well as commissioning team when needed;
– Leading contractual meetings with the Suppliers and issuance of related minutes of meeting;
– Participating when necessary to audits and inspections at Suppliers premises;
– Management of the correspondence;
– Follow-up tools update (eg. VPRM);
– Change management: negotiating, writing and having approved Change orders;
– Contract management and follow-up of bonds, guarantees, acceptance certificates…;
– Invoices review and validation;
– Management of the claims from/to the subcontractors;
– management of issues linked to subcontractors (legal obligations, taxes, HSE…);
– Contractual milestones tracking, follow-up of remediation action plans;
– Contracts closing;
– Budget preparation and follow-up (including PFR process);
– Risks and Opportunities management;
– Internal reporting (operational, time schedule, progress and financial, presentation to the contract closure committee);
– Writing Lessons Learned;
The Order Manager for Contract Closure has full responsibility of the NI2 orders administration until closure. He/she has the complete knowledge of the contractual right and obligations of the parties. He / she will participate in the management of the contractual relationship with the Suppliers.
Occasionally the Order Manager for Contract Closure may have to (not limited to):
– Manage Contracts including installations or commissioning;
– Purchase Order placement (eg. when the Contract for the equivalent material is already closed).
The Order Manager for Contract Closure reports to NI2 Supply Chain Manager.
General and technical background expected:
– Experience o engineering – procurement – construction Project(s), especially in the manufacturing phase;
– Engineering background preferred;
– Nuclear Project(s) experience preferred;
– Technical background as well as commercial background;
– Experience in order Management / Contract Management preferably in Contract closure phase;
– Experience in Negotiation;
– Pro-activity, autonomous way of working and analytical mind;
– Fluent English is required both written and spoken. Proficient in German and/or French and/or Finnish is beneficial;
Travels might be required at Suppliers premises in Finland and abroad.
Positions are filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com