We are looking for OIO OM/NTM ADMINISTRATOR for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 12 months.
OIO OIO OM/NTM ADMINISTRATOR function:
– Coordinator of operating /Testing Manual validation;
– Coordinator of operational documents and delivery to Main Control Room;
OIO Technical Operation Supervisor task included, but are not limited to:
– manage the masters of all Operating & Testing Procedures used during all commissioning phases n relationship with TVO Operation Planning Engineers;
– Build-up the Operating Documentation paper version set for the Main Control Room;
– Keeps track of the validation of the Operating & Testing procedures performed by the NI/TI Commissioning Teams through red-lined documents;
– Verifies that all operating & Testing Procedures and all the other operational documents (like P&ID’s etc.) I Main Control Room are up-to date and consistent with the results of validation;
– In in the interface with NI and TI Home Base Offices for updating and revision of operational documents;
– Interfaces with Commissioning Engineers, OIO Manager, Client and Areva HBO.
– General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology;
– Computer literacy in MS-Office, Adobe professional;
– Experience in operating and testing procedures elaboration preferably for nuclear power plant:
– Knowledge and background on practical systems and plant operation during operation or overall commissioning test phases;
– Experience in system design respectively component engineering or commissioning and operation of power plant systems;
– Specific knowledge and training is required for OL3 (given at the position appointment):
Structure operating and testing manuals;
Operating and Testing procedures elaboration and management process;
Organization and administrative rules and regulations of the Commissioning manual – organizational part;
– Ability to use different project data bases, software etc.;
– Fluent English, skills in French, German or Finnish a benefit.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com .