We are looking for a Simulator Trainer for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts on 17.10.2016, estimated duration is 12 months.
The Simulator Instructor shall participate as SSV/RO/TO/SE during validation of the HMI/HFE and the operating manual, and supports the testing of commissioning instruc-tions as well as the testing requested by process and safety.
In addition, this simulator instructor shall teach the Commissioning shift crews on the FSS to operate the plant during startup, to do so he will:
- Create classroom training material and perform classroom training
- develop training scenarios, test those on the FSS and provide training on the FSS
- Capability to explain difficult topics in a simple form
- Able to create training documentation
- Able to work alone on a topic and to finalize it in a proper manner
- Education in general engineering topics (thermodynamics, mechanics, fluids, electricity) expected
- Experience as a reactor operator/shift supervisor in a NPP, and a completed simulator training in a NPP is needed
- Fluent English is required
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com