Nipromec Oy Ltd is a global consulting and engineering company operating in energy-, industry- and offshore fields.
We are now looking for Electrical Commissioning Technician for a project in Olkiluoto. Work starts in as soon as possible and estimated duration is 11 months.
Under the authority of the Electrical Test Bench Section Lead, the Electrical Commissioning Test Bench technician is responsible of performing all duties related to commissioning of electrical feeders and components in a LV distribution system.
He/she is responsible for:
- Safely supporting electrical commissioning of SWGR components like feeders for process consumers (motors, valves, heaters, self-standing systems) under the conditions of the test permit
- Preparing the electrical commissioning results documents are in compliance with nuclear and industry standards
- Participate in Troubleshooting electrical issues associated with the components of the LV distribution feeders
- Provide input for tracking the progress towards completion including awareness , resolution, and closure of open points for the LV feeders
- Liaise with Quality requirements, schedule and safety aspects at all his/ her commissioning activities , particular:
- Perform all commissioning work in compliance with the Finnish electrical law
- Support the timely execution of LV test bench scheduled tasks
- Generate commissioning test results
- support safe operation of the LV feeder operation
The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- 1 plus years of electrical commissioning work experience associated with LV switch gear required
- 1st Experience with MV/ LV test equipment associated with electrical commissioning
- Working in a team with other technicians and cooperate with other disciplines
- Willingness to learn and gain confidence in the involved LV / MV feeders
- Experience with the Finnish Electrical Safety Standards a plus
Fluent English is required, other language skills are beneficial.
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com