We are looking for a System Leader for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work should start in October estimated duration is 11 months.
The primary purpose of the System Leader position is to facilitate the transfer of system on OL3 project from Construction Organization to the Commissioning Organization, and to the Operations Organizations (IOI).
For assigned systems, the System Leader is in charge:
- To execute required testing according to test procedures
- Are familiar and able to use the tools / equipment in use on site
- Program / schedule tests
- Implement test including preparation and installation of necessary equipment
- Supervise and manage the execution of testing by other personnel
- Analyze the results and evaluate the validity /acceptability of the test results
General and technical background expected:
- Engineer degree
- 5 years experience in nuclear power (Design, Construction or Commissioning)
- Previous OL3 experience is strongly preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory. Finnish and/or French would be considered beneficial
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org