We are looking for EBNI System Leaders for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 pro-ject. Work starts as soon as possible, estimated duration is 6 months.
The main mission and tasks of an EBNI System Leader are:
- Takeover of the system documentation
- Assess the situation of the system on site
- Supervise the completion of system
- Settle issues during completion
- Manage the inspection follow-up (E1 E2 E4)
- Reports status of the system
The EBI System Leader will be in contact directly with Site management, supervisor team, subcontractors, documentation and Engineering team, permit to Work team and quality inspector team.
- Engineer or equivalent with a strong know-how in electrical construction specially (ca-bling, cabinet, installation and termination) in an international context, in installation and commissioning activities of industrial and/or power plant with a multi-disciplinary exper-tise in electrical, instrumentation and perfect knowledge in interface management.
- Significant experience in Quality control and inspection of Electrical installation
- Electrical and/or I&C experience
- Methodical and organized person
- Good planning skills
- Effective follow-up and rigorous
- Able to issue clear and significant reporting
- Fluent English required, French or German would be a plus
Position is filled as soon as suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org