- Keeping the configuration under control, i.e. knowing as-built design for both hardware and software at all design level is of paramount importance, notable as the OL3 project is now heading towards fuel loading.
- Make sure changes are integrated on the systems in a controlled manner and the impacts of these changes on other disciplines are assessed. This includes the definition, application and communication of the change management process to the respective disciplines along with proactive support in their implementation.
- The main challenge is the handling of different data between the various disciplines, especially between engineering, commissioning and time scheduling, to enable a smooth execution of commissioning such that time schedule and technical risks to the project are minimal.
- Good technical understanding of the interfaces between the different entities such as engineering and commissioning, specially interfaces between different systems.
- Excellent knowledge in configuration management.
- Well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills required to connect and analyze a huge amount of data.
- Good knowledge in Excel, access.
- Familiar with tools that support the design and configuration process.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi