We are now looking for a Design handover team leader for our client in Olkiluoto. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 12 months.
The design handover team leader is expected to:
- Author and revise work instruction documents for the team.
- Schedule the activities according to project priority.
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions.
- Follow up the quality of work.
- Report progress.
- Engineer able to handle several activities, understanding of technical and quality documents.
- Knowledge of the business process development.
- Good general knowledge of office tools required.
- With autonomous and rigorous approach to work.
- Good leadership skills with capacity to organize day-to-day activities.
- Previous experience at OL3 project considered as a benefit.
- Skills with data mining, databases (SQL) and Macro programming considered as a plus.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English required. Ability with French, German and /or Finnish would be a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi