The tasks include:
- Manage all administrative documentations such as expense reports, PAP, security clearance, visitor application, monthly reports.
- Manage and issue minute of meetings as per request from management.
- Formulate, store and follow all the channel letters to sub.-contractors according to request from management.
- Store and follow all channel letters from sub-contractors.
- Manage availability of meeting rooms.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Organize and communicate the manager on duty schedule.
- Previous work experience as an assistant.
- Fluent English. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus;
- MS Office programs, especially excel.
- Able to coordinate various topics at the same time.
- Rigorous and well organized.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi