- Reception of deliveries and ensuring that material have been received not damaged, according to specification and as per packing list.
- Confirmation of delivery within ERP tool.
- Handover of material to subcontractors / commissioning and maintenance teams.
- Make sure that stored material is done properly and storage category is correct as per requirements.
- Issuance of various reports such as CEMDS (condition report of received goods), issue notes, condition reports, etc.
- Use of computer-based storage management system VPRM, RSMS, MS Excel and other to maintain good warehouse inventory.
- Organizing and carrying out inventories when needed.
- Preparing official channel letters for delivery related issues.
- Ensuring that proper methods are implemented in handling and storing of material.
- Maintaining up to date warehouse inventory.
- Recording all movements within warehouses in ERP system.
- Knowledge of warehousing processes.
- Experience in logistics / material control operations.
- Material handling knowledge and capability - forklift driving license.
- Knowledge of electrical / I&C parts in asset.
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Fluent English is required, other languages, especially French, German and/or Finnish, are considered an advantage.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi