Maintenance preparation and execution:
- Based on the maintenance data (manufacturer maintenance manual, equipment technical documentation, site procedure and regulation) the work engineer will be responsible to prepare the instructions and the follow-up documentation required to perform the maintenance site.
- In addition, he/she shall also define and order the list of parts, consumable and tools required based on technical drawings and instructions.
- Base don project planning and status of equipment on site will define and plan the execution of the maintenance on site. He/she will be responsible to track the delivery of the parts to secure the maintenance plan.
- Responsible to supervise the maintenance at site: manage the maintenance team, fill the maintenance execution documentation, perform required inspections with the customers inspection department, customer and authorities and record maintenance reports in the plant system.
- Assess, review and rework maintenance data from database and manuals.
- Issue procedures and instructions incl. required spare parts related to plant maintenance.
- Active participation in the blocking-, work order-, fault notification and temporary modification process.
- To respect the requirements of the technical specifications.
- issue and manage maintenance related plans.
- The role will include the closure of electro-mechanical open points. Base on remaining work to be executed, he/she will be on charge to prepare the instruction and follow-up document with the support of customers engineering department.
- The procurement of parts and consumable will be under responsibility and he/she will prepare and supervise the team in charge of the completion of the work on site.
- Engineering degree/diploma with an emphasis on Mechanical engineering (or similar) or experienced (at least 5 years) technician with mechanical or electromechanical background.
- Experience in maintenance of lifting equipment, preparation of procedure and familiar with instructions writing (required for creating maintenance instruction).
- Strong knowledge of lifting equipment regulation in Europe and Finland.
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear power plant operations, maintenance and/or procedural planning.
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant, system and process engineering.
- Advanced knowledge in electro-mechanical field.
- Capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Advanced computer knowledge and skills.
- Fluent English both written and spoken, optional Finnish, French and/or German
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd is a staffing and recruitment company founded in 2012. As a member of Nipromec Group we offer services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. N-Pro Resources offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi