The SCP reports to the painting site manager of OL3. He/she is responsible to schedule the activities in the different rooms and document and report the fulfilling of tasks inside the database.
- Implementation of the changes in the time schedule and documentation of the results of those.
- Implementation of resource values to the time schedule.
- Implementation of the progress values into the time schedule.
- Overview of resources-based activities to be executed.
- Interface to the customers overall time schedulers for implementation of changes.
- Reporting of resource forecast for the activities.
- Support for the site management and department management for prioritization of the works.
- Optimization of resources through activity shifting.
- Documentation of the executed works in the database.
- Regularly reporting of progress to the project and department.
- Displaying of finalization curves for the different areas.
- Ability to schedule and follow up activities, interfaces and the related resources to it. Documentation and reporting of the progress in schedule and database.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in time scheduling for the contractor.
- Ability to implement and interlink activities logically.
- Assignment of progress rates and resources.
- Follow-up of changes in work packages.
- Implementation of progress values.
- Understanding of connections between execution time, progress and resources.
- Communication skills of values related to time schedules.
- Specific nuclear project experience is not necessary.
- Ability to do documentation and report based on databases.
- The person must be team player, proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate works and interfaces.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.n-pro.fi