Deputy cost control manager will dedicate his/her time partly for management/coordination and partly for controlling his/her individual scope according to assigned responsibilities.
Deputy cost controls manager tasks:
- Management of cost control by shared responsibilities with cost control manager.
- Earned value management (EVM) lead.
- Cash forecast analysis and coordination.
- methods and process development.
- Periodical finance reviews (PFR) support.
- Scope cost control.
- Master level university or business school degree with finance as a major.
- Required management and cost control experience.
- Rigorous and reliable, proactive and solution provider.
- Good communication and stress management skills. Flexible.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel. SAP knowledge considered a plus.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: