We are looking for a Deputy site Support manager for our client working on the Olkiluoto 3 project. Work starts as soon as possible and estimated duration is 12 months.
The NI Deputy Site support manager supports site support manager on all matters within departments scope of work – good order of the NI construction site in terms of safety, quality and cleanliness, site material control, construction, spare parts, warehouses and temporary buildings.
Deputy site support managers main tasks are:
- Spare parts team, review, preparation and handover of spare parts for construction teams.
- Follow-up of site development works for NI facilities (temporary buildings, warehouses, storage areas, cleanliness, etc.)
- Warehouse management (operation of warehouse, drive the optimization and re-organization of the warehouses).
- Purchase requisition and order follow-up. Work-order follow-up.
- Follow-up of the budget and invoicing.
- Interface with subcontractors for providing the necessary infrastructure on tine, required for their scope/utilities.
- Follow up of potential repair and maintenance works facilities.
- Secure technical support for the administration officer and procurements in negotiations and contract placement.
- Monthly report for site logistics activities (occupancy of the NI facilities).
- Support cost control for the PFR (tracking of actual and forecasted expenses if required).
- Interface for procurement and support cost control on budget or expense related issues.
- handover of area with the owner under site management responsibility.
- Site logistics, warehouse management experience required.
- Warehouse management knowledge and experience.
- Site logistics knowledge and experience required.
- Good relational and communication skills.
- Analysis and synthesis skills. pro-active.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Fluent English, optional Finnish, French and/or German.
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: