The Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following activities:
- Management, coordination and follow-up in real time of the commissioning, operation and maintenance activities performed during test phases, in accordance with the established commissioning programs and schedules.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of implementation of all field instrumentation related topics for NSSS team (temporary sensors, recorders, etc.).
- Analyses together with the concerned commissioning engineer the instrumentation related trouble shooting activity arising during test phase period for defining actions to be taken.
- Preparation of temporary instrumentation needed for tests of NSSS commissioning team (definition of needs, installation on site, adjustments as needed).
- Support various project planning and transverse coordination topics, as requested.
- Engineering or technician degree required in field instrumentation.
- Experience in test and commissioning: participation to testing, commissioning or re-commissioning in field instrumentation (pressure, temperature, level, flow sensors, recorders).
- Fluent English is required.