Tasks and responsibilities:
- Sets up project schedule development and control as well as progress reporting
- Leads and facilitates the planning process, compiles basis of schedule, and engages the project team in order to develop the project schedule
- Updates and evaluates the progress, forecasts and productivity and reviews the status with project management. Updates the schedule for future works
- Strives to get all relevant project stakeholders engaged in future oriented project planning.
Skills and experience required:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in applicable field (Engineering or Economics)
- Several years of experience in project planning and project management.
- Excellent leadership skills and proactive and persistent attitude
- Strong expertise in commonly used scheduling software like Primavera and/or MS Project
- Ability to prepare project schedule of all levels for all phases of large investment projects.
- Ability to see the project in its entirety while identifying bottle necks in the project and advising the project team accordingly
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills in English. Other language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and able to multi-task and manage large sets of information even under pressure
Position is filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found. To apply please send application and CV with salary request to email@example.com .
For more information please contact Salla Nummela, 040 8360436, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description. You can find our recruitment register description at: http://nipromec.com/en/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register