Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department under the Branch Managers responsibility, the main duties of the Commissioning Engineer for Auxiliary Systems is the following:
- Independent performance of Commissioning of the assigned system according to System Commissioning Program and Commissioning Instruction independent or within a team.
- Creation and delivery of related Test Reports for the client in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department.
- Progress coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over to the client (interface departments: Maintenance, Electrical Commissioning, I&C Commissioning, Construction)
- Progress follow up and Reporting to Section Lead (or Branch manager) with respect to Project Schedule
- Engineer Degree in mechanical- or process-engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Excellent skills in English required, other language skills beneficial
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & result oriented, attention to detail
Please note that by applying to this position your information will be handled according to our recruitment register description You can find our recruitment register description at: http://www.n-pro.fi/handling-of-personal-information-recruitement-register