Under the authority of the CWS69 I&C commissioning leader, the CWS69 I&C Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following tasks identified with regard to the phases of the project:
- Highlighting of I&C logic covered by process commissioning instruction, and if needed, test bay results.
- Check of I&C function coverage, based on System Descriptions.
- Proposal of process commissioning instructions improvement, in order to ensure the expected I&C function test coverage.
- Management of the access database, collecting all information from the analysis.
- Elaboration of Commissioning Instructions “CI69” aiming at covering previously identified gaps.
- Definition of the simulations needed for their implementation on site.
- Scheduling of test execution.
- Execution of the tests with support of related I&C commissioning sections.
- Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes.
- Delivery of test report to related process commissioning engineer.
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting.
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations.
General and technical background expected:
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist.
- Experience in design / engineering – test bay of commissioning based on the TXP and/or TXS product line.
- EPR knowledge would be a plus.
- Good relational and communication skills, Analysis and synthesis skills.
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management.
- Good oral expression and writing skills.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects.
- Fluent English is required. Finnish and/or French and/or German language knowledge is a plus.
The applicant ought to be familiar with a portion the product lines according to his / her missions on site:
- Teleperm XP:
- ES 680 Engineering and Commissioning Tools.
- Web4TXP Process Engineering and Commissioning Tools.
- Tec4function tool.
- OM 690 Operating and Monitoring System.
- AS 620B (FUM) Automation System including communication modules
- DS 670 Diagnosis system.
- Bus systems including Industrial Ethernet and Profibus DP fieldbus.
- Teleperm XS:
- TXS technology – both hardware and software products.
- TXS Engineering and Maintenance equipment as well as peripheral testing tools either at Test Bay or during Commissioning.
- Establishment and / or review of TXS system test procedures.